“Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.”
– Sheryl Sandberg
Essential coaching for courageous, diverse leaders
How can I serve?
- Taking a concept from idea to implementation.
- Aligning your values as guideposts to purpose.
- Self management under pressure.
- Providing resources to assist you in areas of self-care.
- Identification and removing obstacles that get in the way of achieving goals.
- Creating an authentic and sustainable leadership style.
- Navigating the power, politics, and people that comes with leadership.
- Creating calm and clarity in the heat of transition planned and unplanned.
How does coaching work?
- You begin with stepping into curiosity and courage by scheduling a 30 minute discovery session. The purpose to determine fit for coaching between us. This time is also to gain insights on what the most important outcome you are looking for in a coaching experience. Any additional questions will be covered during this time.
- Coaching is a human centered designed process, one that is unique to you and you’re lived experiences. While an executive coaching model is used additional resources that support body, mind and spirit enhance the journey.
- Coaching requires a commitment of time and space to marinate on new insights and to step into the new version of you that will emerge. Service packages include a 3 month 6 session experience or a 6 month, 12 session experience. Sessions are digitally scheduled for 1 hour typically every other week.
Dream Big MIJA!
More is possible together
If you choose to use the coaching service you can create an account on the website which will allow you to access notes from our coaching sessions.
Simply register for an account and after you login you can view your profile page which contains a link allowing you to view the notes from your coaching sessions.